M & M Interiors' will personally design each project to reflect the individual client's needs. M & M Interiors are well recognised for innovative and practical designs, moving away from standard and stereotyped patterns. We have produced stylish designs to suit Dental and Medical Practices, and Commercial Offices. M & M Interiors' design process works in two stages.
Stage 1 Project Design Concept Plan
- After an initial consultation, we return to your business to photograph, measure and document all relevant design information.
- We then prepare a plan detailing the new project design, structural elements and fitout style.
- We then arrange a meeting to present the Concept Plan and review a budget for the cost of construction.
Stage 2 The Project Construction Documentation.
Following the presentation of the Concept Plan we receive feedback from the client and prepare a quote to develop the designed project and commence Construction Documentation which may include the following:
- Dimensioned layout plan
- Style and Colour plan
- Lighting plan
- Cabinet plan
- Detail drawings for construction of structures
- Council Building Application fee